About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day off!

I worked on Martin Luther King day so that I could have today off. Ahh..relaxation. I was home before the sun went down last night- which is a small miracle. I had time to actually make dinner. Skillet cornbread (from Pioneer Woman of course) and a yummy Alfredo pasta that I bake. It was the first dinner I have been able to make during the week for a long time.

Today, I even whipped up a Valentine Wreath. I had time for crafting! Yes, I am aware that I am a dork but it helps me relax.

I just made another yarn wrapped wreath. I learned how to make the felt roses from pinterest (http://www.littlethingsbringsmiles.com/2010/12/felt-fun.html).  I could get severely addicted to do it yourself projects on pinterest if I let myself. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment