About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Friday, June 29, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #3

3. Describe your relationship with your parents.


In one word- amazing. My parents are some of the most supportive and loving parents in the world. They let me make my own decisions and be an adult but, are still there to pick me up when I fall. I know there is no way I would have accomplished what I have without being raised in the family I was blessed with. They live 18 hours away from me and I struggle to not be with them on a more regular basis.
 I would say more but, honestly, that's the heart of it- and I have a tendency to ramble!


Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment