About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mac!

I have been throughly blog lazy lately so I am making myself sit down and write several posts on the last week or so.

Partially, I have been slow due to computer problems. I got a Mac when I was in college- which means it is now about eight years old. When I bought my awesome "fancy" camera I realized that my mac was so old that new software could not be installed. I was freaking out that I would not be able to upload my new pictures.

I went out and bought the snow leopard operating system and my camera then worked. But, I think I royally screwed up my computer because it didn't have enough memory/hard drive or something to work correctly. Basically, every time I signed on the internet or anything the computer would just turn off.

So, we went out and bought my commuter again- just the new version!
Yay for Macs! They may be more expensive but oh how I love them. The down side is that I have started to forget that I have a husband as he never leaves the fancy computer. He is currently addicted to a computer game and spends all night playing with his friends.

I am hoping that will not last forever but guys and technology just have a special bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment