About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Etsy

Well, I have given in and made my first etsy purchase. When my mom saw the pretty spoon bracelets that I posted yesterday she wanted one. So, I bought her one for her birthday and she bought me one for my birthday. Luckily, she will actually be here visiting me for her birthday and I am hoping I will receive the bracelet before then.

The name of the shop is Mon Petit Chou Boutique.  They have over four pages of bracelets with tons of different patterns. Some of the patterns are even from the early 1900s. I think it is pretty neat that the silverware has been around for that long and is now re-purposed.

They have been very helpful in buying the bracelets because my mom and I both have six inch wrists. With our freaky tiny wrists finding bracelets that fit us is nearly impossible. The shop is having to custom make ours- hence why individual etsy shops are so amazing.

Here are some more pictures of their pretty bracelets:



I can't wait to get mine! I highly recommend this shop if you like the spoon bracelet look. They don't know me or anything- I just like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment