About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crafty Thursday

I have been trying to take a break from crafting. I need to save some money and I am SO close to paying off my car that I am paying big chunks. Plus, this week my focus is on something else- exercise! I figured I would just post some inspirational posters that have helped me this week. (Sometimes pinterest can give me more than cake ideas!)


Top 5 Motivational Signs:



I am still having trouble not identifying more with the "couch people"- but I guess that is another issue.


 Although, it doesn't take much to be closer- considering my lack of effort before!


One thing I have figured out is that I do much better if I force myself to work out in the morning. It starts your day off right and keeps me going.


 Oh boy, how that inner voice is destructive.


 Questionable...haha



And because it makes me laugh and is what I really want:


Happy Crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment