About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crafty Thursdays

When I was a little girl my grandmother tried to teach me how to sew. While I picked up on some things she taught me- like cross stiching- I never learned the whole sewing thing. I didn't have a sewing machine at home and I didn't have endless piles of fabric- like at her house. She is quite talented- she even made my mom's wedding dress. Of course, now I wish I knew how to sew because of all the projects I have seen lately. I would love to make some summer dresses myself. I gues hind sight is 20/20!

DIY Dresses:

From: Sweet Verbena

From: Imperfectly Polished

From: What I Wore

From: What I Wore

From: Made it on Monday

Just think how pleased my grandmother would be if I came to see her in one of these creations! Well I don't know what she would think about maxi dresses- but I know I live in them in the summer!

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment