About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crafty Thursdays

Now that I have finally posted a blog on my own spring wreath I figured it was time to feature other people's lovely work. Although I am still attempting my crafty budget cut for spring, pinterest still has some amazing ideas. I still love making wreaths and I have found tons of brightly colored and beautiful spring wreaths.


Top 5 Spring Wreaths

From: Tater Tots and Jello

From: Daul House Shop

From: Making It Fun

From: U-Create

From:Moda Bake Shop
They make me wish I hadn't made my wreath early so that I could recreate their ideas!

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment