About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just when I thought I was done..

I was so excited throughout the last week as I finished up the last large section of my capstone project. The bulk of the work is now done on my behemoth paper. After my teacher reviews the last section I just have to edit, add the sections together, add an introduction and conclusion, professionally bind it, and voila! It will be complete.

I was ready for the last section of capstone to be done, so I even wrote it early. I have about five weeks of school left and somehow I just realized I have a lot of work to go!

I am taking a family therapy class- I still have a 10 page paper, presentation, and final exam for this professor.

I have a class that goes along with my internship- I have a 3-4 page paper, learning agreement, evaluations, and signed hours to round up and turn in.

Luckily I have finished all my assignments for my elective and, like I said, capstone is well  on it's way to being done. I just didn't realize that my other classes had so much left to do! Ahhh! My family is very pro- Go get your PhD!! Still not sure if I am going to be able to endure more schooling...at least not now because I swear my Masters has depleted brain cells. If that's even possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment