About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Break

This will be my last spring break. I have thought about going on for a PhD but I just am not ready. Because of that I think this will be my LAST spring break. Since I have been out in the work force I know that spring break is a pretty great perk. I think adults should get this break also!

I am going to Texas to see my parents and have my first wedding shower. Hopefully I will be able to relax (even though I know I still have papers to write!) All of my showers are in March..I am not going to know what to do with myself! Free gifts and all.

Being the poor graduate student that I am, is it sad that I am looking forward to just having a matching set of plates and silverware? I am kind of over eating off plastic plates.

I am sure my fiancé can't wait to eat off my polka dot plates : )

Hope you get a break also...if not for a week maybe a day, or a moment in time where relaxation is possible. We all deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment