About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My furry children

Another huge part of my life are my furry children. My friends like to call them my "livestock". I admit I like big dogs, I have no idea what to do with little dogs.

When I began dating my fiance he had a German Shepard, otherwise known as General.

General is over 100 pounds but is the biggest baby ever. He whines quite a bit to get your attention. I don't know why but watching a giant dog whining always makes me laugh. I like to call him fairy wings and make my fiance mad. He is my furry son though and I do love him.

Next is my baby...and yes she is my baby and I am slightly obsessed:
How can you not love that face?? She makes me die! She is a Bernese Mountain Dog and if you don't know what that is, don't worry, neither does anyone else! Her name is Leia and she is special (as in special needs). Granted, General is a lot to live up to, being a German Shepard and all does entitle you to a giant brain. Leia on the other hand likes to run in circles and bark at the clouds or eat poop...not quite so smart. She is my other furry child and she was my graduation gift to myself in 2008. She was well worth her price tag.

My dogs are my unconditional love. When times are bad and days are tough they always stay by my side. I don't think I will ever be a crazy cat lady but a crazy dog lady?? Very possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment