About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #11

11. Describe 5 pet peeves you have.

I would say my biggest pet peeve is "neediness". I don't know how else to describe it. People who are really dependent  and can't do things on their own just irks me.

Gum smacking- ahhh just spit it out. This actually runs in my family- we all just kind of stare at people who smack their gum, or food for that matter. And as every good Southerner says: What, were you raised in a barn??

Singing off key. I think I need to just saw my ears off when I hear this. Again- doesn't help that my dad is a Minister of Music!

Being an inconsiderate employee- like walking into a meeting late with your cell phone beeping with your texts and calls.

I can then make a list of dumb things like: slow walkers, trying to get on an elevator before people get off, staying in the fast line on the highway with a line of people behind you, etc. In general people who are oblivious to those around them.

Have a great weekend- as long as your don't do anything on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment