About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #14



14. Describe 5 strengths you have.

I am extremely responsible. I always call myself an old lady because of how I live my life.

I am a good listener. I have always had people around me who like to talk to me but as I have gotten older I think I have become even better at this. I have learned to not always give advice but just be supportive instead.

If I set a goal for myself- I am usually pretty good at meeting it. Unless that goal involves sweets- they are out to get me.

I am a good cook- it is also something I really enjoy. If I have a recipe I can pretty much follow it. I still have not accomplished the whole- just throw stuff together thing though.

I like to think I am a pretty good friend, daughter, sister, wife, etc. I try to always be there for people I love. Even if we have a fight I ultimately can't stay mad for long.

Happy Tuesday,






No comments:

Post a Comment