About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #21

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?


I would have to say the power of flight. Just think how much money we could save not having to pay for airplane tickets to Texas for family time? Not to mention all my dreams of going back to Europe! Think about it, half the reason why Americans think traveling to other countries is so fancy is because of the price of airplane tickets.

Not to mention- the thought of having x-ray vision or being able to hear someone's thoughts gives me the creeps!


Happy Tuesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment