About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #25

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

Does anyone else think this is just a dumb question. I mean, really, who cares. Just sayin...

Anyway, I know I should say some famous person- but I don't know them so what's the point. I really would rather see my grandmother again. She is the only grandparent I have lost. Geez, I still have great-grandparents! I would just love to catch up and tell her about my life since she passed away when I was in high school. And what would I eat- a vat of her homemade mac and cheese. Not to mention her chocolate chip pound cake. I still eat these things all the time but they never taste as good as when she made them!

Happy Saturday,

No comments:

Post a Comment