About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #16

16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

Graduating with my BSW
I was very proud of my Bachelor degree but I am even more proud of my Masters. The fact that I left school for two years and saved enough money to be able to go back still kinda impresses me. I know that sounds rude but I know it is easy to give up on school once you are out of that system for a while.
As of last week- paying off my car!!! It was my first big purchase as an adult and I am officially done with it. Yay!
Leia was the cutest puppy ever- admit it!
Buying my baby- yes it's dumb but she is my best purchase ever.
I still think we look like the mafia...
Being married for over a year now. Marriage isn't always easy but I can still say it is always worth it.


Actually making it through a year of my provisional therapy license. One more year to go and I will be a full fledged LCSW- licensed clinical social worker.

Happy Thursday,


No comments:

Post a Comment