About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #29

29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?

I suppose that people think I am a bitch. Ha ha- great first line. I am not the most open person. Most people who know me now tell me that I gave off a, "leave me alone" attitude before they started talking to me.

I tend to have a lot of anxiety around new people and I come off kinda mean. Don't get me wrong, some people do irritate the crap outta me. I don't have tons of friends because I tend to only like a certain kind of person. For instance, if you are a girly girl that is super bubbly- I don't really know how to interact with you. It confuses my pessimistic, sarcastic brain.

I think once you get to know me you realize I am pretty laid back and easy to get along with. But- first impressions can be difficult to change. Although, with clients and in an interview setting I am a very good faker. I need to learn to keep that therapy persona on more regularly. That or just stop being scared of new people.

Happy Wednesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment