About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #12

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.

Everyday is different right now-I always wake up and take care of my dogs first. I try really hard to go to the gym most mornings. After that, I come home and try to plan for my sessions. Usually, since it's summer, I can go see my kids in the morning and I am usually home pretty early. The best thing about my job is the flexibility and ability to work from home.

Then I proceed to:
1. watch marathons of TV shows on netflix
2. do chores around the house
3. go see friends
4. etc.

By the time it is later in the evening I am usually getting dinner ready for my husband and I. Also, taking care of my dogs to make sure they continue to eat me out of house and home. Shawn and I basically always watch a TV show or a movie with dinner. Right now we are watching the TV show Breaking Bad. Good stuff

Then I go read and go to bed. Isn't my life exciting! Plus, I basically behave like an old woman.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment