About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #7


7. What is your dream job, and why?

Depends on the day! Sometimes, I truly beleive that what I do now is my dream job. Maybe not the setting I am in but- the idea of being a child and family therapist. I like helping people. I credit my family for this. Growing up a minister's kid and going on mission trips taught me the value of assisting those in need.

Then sometimes I want to just be a stay at home mom. Not that we even have kids yet- haha. When I was little and I was asked, "what do you want to be when you grow up"? I always said, "a mommy". I don't know why this has always been what I said. My mom stayed at home with us so that is probably just the norm for me- and I wish I could continue it.

My husband and I even like to pretend we could buy a farm and not have to deal with "people". Which kinda amuses me because we would have no idea what to do on a farm- we grew up in the city. I think we are just both obsessed with animals and we don't think about how tough farm work is.

So- I am basically indecisive all the time.

Happy Tuesday,



No comments:

Post a Comment