About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #30

30. List 5 things you would hope to be remembered for?

Oh my gosh, I am so excited this is my last challenge day. This has been way more difficult than I thought it was going to be.

I hope that I will have a family that will remember me. I hope to have kids, grand kids, my husband- I don't want him to die first! I think the biggest thing you can leave behind is happy, healthy children. Another generation.

I want to know that I helped people. I have never been a huge career person but I still feel that being a child therapist is a passion. Hopefully, there will be children out there who learned how to change because of what I taught them.

I wish I had three more. Really, I don't want to be "known" for much. All I care about is knowing that I have made my family happy and maybe, as a bonus, I've helped someone.

Happy Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment