About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #19

19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

I have two choices- and they are totally different!!

1. London
I went to London when I was 14 years old and I just fell in love. Again, I'm not so adventurous but I would love the experience of living in Europe. Since I only speak English- my choices are pretty limited. London to me had all the excitement of New York with twice the amount of history and culture. I have always thought it would be fun to live a really big city, especially while young and with no kids.

2. Farm

Or, pretty much anything that looks like this!! My husband and I would love to own a farm. Personally, I have no reason for a farm without horses attached- and a big red barn! I don't know why but a big city and a country home both have equal appeal to me. But then again who said I wasn't weird??

Happy Sunday,

No comments:

Post a Comment