About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Monday, July 9, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #13

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

I am not very good at expressing emotion- which is rather convenient at a therapist. Not...

Once I make my mind up I am set on that decision. Sometimes this is a good thing but at other times I don't think before I act.

I tend to be a perfectionist- doesn't always make living with me much fun :)

I can be judgmental of people who, in my eyes, make dumb decisions. I have always tried to make smart decisions because I never wanted anyone disappointed in me-so I have a hard time understanding free spirits. Although, I sure do love a lot of those people!

I have anxiety about life quite a bit. I have a hard time not looking at the big picture. It would be much better if I could live day by day a little more.

Happy Monday,

No comments:

Post a Comment