About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am starting out my social work career and my marriage. I write to relieve stress...mostly by sarcastically telling life stories.

Monday, July 23, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day #27

27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?

Wow- talk about making a girl feel snobby. Plus, what girl really has a favorite part? I am going to go with- anything that doesn't jiggle when I walk. So- I know I have good hair and I like the color of my eyes. What a sad little answer.

I firmly state I have green eyes. They are just dark green so I have to be in sun light for a person to really tell. In Kindergarten I had to draw a picture of myself and I drew the person with green eyes. My teacher attempted to inform me that I had brown eyes. Then I proceeded to argue with her until she left me- and my picture- alone. Ahh, nice to know I was stubborn even at 5 years old.
Not a great picture- but green eyes people! I have crazy face because I am eating lobster. Lobster produces giddy-ness in me. I can't control it.

Happy Monday,

No comments:

Post a Comment